Lol , so funny
But don't tell to uber
Otherwise they will add uber X, XL ,SXL , plus
Access ......

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Am done for to day , what a joke?
Ommmmg I fell the same fkn way bro. I got up at 230am left the house at 3 wow I did 1 lax and the rest were all short trips and it barely started to surge but no one was ordering on surges. They would press the auto button. "Let me know when surging stops" on the pax phone. Horrible Friday men, I came home frustrated ima go back out when sun comes down we'll see how it goes. I think more pax r using lyft now. I don't know what's going on

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ommmmg I fell the same fkn way bro. I got up at 230am left the house at 3 wow I did 1 lax and the rest were all short trips and it barely started to surge but no one was ordering on surges. They would press the auto button. "Let me know when surging stops" on the pax phone. Horrible Friday men, I came home frustrated ima go back out when sun comes down we'll see how it goes. I think more pax r using lyft now. I don't know what's going on
Lyft was super dead to alot more drivers than last week...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck bro but if u can just stay home and relax , dosent worth it to day (In my opinion)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Lol I can relax on tue we'd Thursday's Lool today was not suppose to suck like this bro wow what a waist of our time. Not on a Friday Fridays should be soo busy. Suppose to make money and make up for the other slow days. But ur right also relaxing can be a good thing also.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Here's the big money I made last night. Switched over to LYFT during the period when the system was ****ed
image.jpg
and trying to send me from culver city to pick up in west Hollywood. Very, very depressing. Trying to get my mood up to go drive tonight and hope I actually get more than $4/trip.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Morning done, afternoon done. Going for dinner then a few more hours tonight. Shooting for another $150 net.

Got pulled out to Los Feliz this morning and they have been playing ping pong with me all day out there today. Silver lake, echo park, Hollywood, Dtla, lax, back to Dtla, Los Feliz again. Tiring day. Finally got home and got showered up.

If it was slow for some of you, maybe you were in the wrong spot today.

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
159 Posts
I really wish I could drive plus....such better fares. **** me

·
Banned
133 Posts
Well ofcourse pax are jumping over to Lyft since the news about background check. About 2am last night, i picked up a female pax, she sat in the front and we were talking nonstop then I mention I also drivr for Uber and it became dead silent for the rest of the ride.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Well ofcourse pax are jumping over to Lyft since the news about background check. About 2am last night, i picked up a female pax, she sat in the front and we were talking nonstop then I mention I also drivr for Uber and it became dead silent for the rest of the ride.
You should've told her, it doesn't matter which system she uses, we all drive for all three of the companies. Haha!!!

Then see what her reaction would've been

1 - 20 of 46 Posts