Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
to be honest, I would not have complained to Uber. I would have told him to put his phone down, and lectured him on why what he is doing is very dangerous. I would have explained that he is putting his life and rider's life in danger by doing this, and insist that he needs to buy a mount before picking up another rider. I will also tell him that someone will report him and it will lead to deactivation. As an uber driver, I'm very sympathtic to other drivers so I would rather try to educate than report.

·
Premium Member
6,465 Posts
to be honest, I would not have complained to Uber. I would have told him to put his phone down, and lectured him on why what he is doing is very dangerous. I would have explained that he is putting his life and rider's life in danger by doing this, and insist that he needs to buy a mount before picking up another rider. I will also tell him that someone will report him and it will lead to deactivation. As an uber driver, I'm very sympathtic to other drivers so I would rather try to educate than report.
There are some things in this life that should be so obvious, if you actually have to explain it someone, they simply won't get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts