Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Spend more time with my wife and kids.

Uber is just way for me to earn spending money for them so that I can take them to more places. But, I can always find more free things to do in the event that it happens.

As most people said, if your relying on uber for your source of income, it may be time to find an actual stable job. You'll end up spending more long term.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spend more time with my wife and kids.

Uber is just way for me to earn spending money for them so that I can take them to more places. But, I can always find more free things to do in the event that it happens.

As most people said, if your relying on uber for your source of income, it may be time to find an actual stable job. You'll end up spending more long term.
True, you should never have just one revenue stream.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I have people who can get me a job at Apple Store. He said$17 an hr with benefits even for PT.

I'll still probably do it. thinking about also getting cert to fix apple.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I haven't driven for about 3 weeks because Lyft finally lowered and matched rates at the same unprofitable $1.10/mi as Uber.

It's been nice to remember what free time is like, to have time with friends, to get off work everyday and not eye **** the Uber/Lyft apps during rush hour looking for PT or surge. Life, in other words, is about my life again, not scraping for bucks whenever I can on Uber and Lyft.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
At a $50 billion evaluation I don't see it collapsing anytime soon!
I am new to this… And concerned with all the bummed out, negative people on this board. LOL! I don't even know if it's worth trying!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Uber is like a super hot chick you always wanted to date, finally getting that opportunity.

...until you find out she leaves you for another man after giving her so much of your time and love.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At a $50 billion evaluation I don't see it collapsing anytime soon!
I am new to this… And concerned with all the bummed out, negative people on this board. LOL! I don't even know if it's worth trying!
Give it a whirl, I like it. I've been in a week today. It has potential at least.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts