Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to drive cabs in Brizzy. Just want to compare:

1 what are you grossing per hour (after Uber takes their cut)

2 does anyone work 60 hours plus? How much would I gross for 60 ( workin the best 60 hours) after Uber's cut?

Cheers guys

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
any where from $800 - $3000.
Keep in mind, we have fuel, maintenance, repairs, depreciation, gst, oober short changing our pays and other incidentals as expenses to come out of that...

·
Premium Member
5,316 Posts
any where from $800 - $3000.
Keep in mind, we have fuel, maintenance, repairs, depreciation, gst, oober short changing our pays and other incidentals as expenses to come out of that...
With the new licence he / she should stick with cabs. Your right though its to hard give an accutate figure

·
Registered
206 Posts
60 hours plus yes
grossing, mostly hugs and inappropriate comments. daisy duke shorts.

trying to keep above $25 a hr, bit difficult, but doable.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Whilst I may not work the busiest time of the day due to family commitments etc... (9am to 2pm), I would like it to be a bit better than this. Started off really well and then the OOber software must have kicked in. All in 79km total travelled.

19964729_10213518599627735_2022889315_n.jpg

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bloody hell I start 8.47 am your,e " a mile in front of me" (think about it)
What you pulling my leg are you not? It was as if I found my self in the middle of Lake Eyre - all dried up.

I am finally getting through this book though - sadly I was too far away from a scenic spot to enjoy a view.

·
Premium Member
5,316 Posts
Whilst I may not work the busiest time of the day due to family commitments etc... (9am to 2pm), I would like it to be a bit better than this. Started off really well and then the OOber software must have kicked in. All in 79km total travelled.

View attachment 137261
Hey Wil I just noticed on your screen shot it say " includes surge ,boost and tolls,it,s now July I thought they would have had to add GST by now ( playing to much golf lately been a bit lazy ) that will be my BEST dum Question yet at Martin St

What a gross question???
Well I can,t be the the resident mentor on this forum Sud,,s got that wrapped up , was trying for the comedy spot but the bloody competition is so stiff

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
60hrs will gross you $1500 - $2000

Can do $25hr average but only if work peak times. Always winds up low $20's...

·
Premium Member
5,316 Posts
What new license is thst?

Just to be clear, is $25 after ubers cut is taken out?
The new licenses to drive inQld regarding Ride Sourcing (as the ATO puts it) allows you to drive Taxis,Limos or uber etc, cost $153.25 for 1year. My original illegal license DA cost $38.40 for 5 years as uber found a loophole in point to point transport which the Gov. Has now closed we are all under the one banner so to speak. You will require this license by Aug 14th to drive for any ride sourcing co. Now that's enough of the serious stuff from me.
Where the bloody hell is Sud he should be explaining this stuff I,m working on my comedy routine, just finished watching Life Of Brian for the 15th time.
Whatever happened to "one man/ woman one job ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts