Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
It really depends on your city. If you are a new, keep an eye on the Uber app, watch what areas surge and at what times.
I am in a city of about 200,000 people, downtown is less than 10 minutes away from a lot of housing. Weekdays, the city surges around 5 PM, on Saturdays, the outskirts surge between 5 and 7 PM with people coming into the city for the nightlife.
If I were an early bird, I could make good money every morning taking people to the airport as it is nonstop from 4:30 AM until 8 AM.
It may take a little while, but you can learn your market. Don’t be afraid to ask other drivers as 90% of them are friendly, the other 10% won’t share anything, but those are the ones cashing out after each trip to get four dollars more in gas money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It really depends on your city. If you are a new, keep an eye on the Uber app, watch what areas surge and at what times.
I am in a city of about 200,000 people, downtown is less than 10 minutes away from a lot of housing. Weekdays, the city surges around 5 PM, on Saturdays, the outskirts surge between 5 and 7 PM with people coming into the city for the nightlife.
If I were an early bird, I could make good money every morning taking people to the airport as it is nonstop from 4:30 AM until 8 AM.
It may take a little while, but you can learn your market. Don't be afraid to ask other drivers as 90% of them are friendly, the other 10% won't share anything, but those are the ones cashing out after each trip to get four dollars more in gas money.
Nashville by chance? XD
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top