Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Be careful in Adams Morgan . Those police will ticket for almost anything. I always let pax off at the corner of 18th and Calvert or off Bitmore on the side street.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
U str and adams morgan are hectic late night. mainly because the pax ALWAYS choose the WORST location for you to pick them up AND/OR find them, smh

then once you get them you have to deal with the crazy traffic mess

I'll pass until Uber guarantees $30/hour again

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think I'm allergic to the surge.. It always misses me! But I'm going to take the advice you all gave me last week about turning off the app till the surge happens!

·
Banned
92 Posts
Don't drive this weekend. We're all just trading the equity in our cars for instant cash. Except it's not cash--every single petty cent is on the books. Uber is little more than a tax haven. It's good for taxes because it looks like we're losing money during our "entrepreneurial" venture--because we are! Yay!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Dc was surging like crazy this afternoon..... Lots of surge trips. Supposedly a red line train became "immobilized" thus causing delays thus causing pissed off metro riders to ping über. Had two of them.

·
Banned
92 Posts
I have stopped...for a time at least and I'm trying to convince you nincumpoops to go on hiatus too. Uber has sold you rabbit turds calling them smart pills!

·
Banned
92 Posts
When all of us slow down or quit it sends a message. The problem is that Uber has us all caught in a prisoner's dilemma. Google this phrase it if you don't get it. None of you do it seems...

·
Registered
631 Posts
If u got every single person in this forum to stop driving:

A) probably less then 5% of all drivers.
B) uber won't give a shit
C) new drivers will come in and drive.

My advice to you is either drive for what u believe is shitty money or quit driving and find another source of income.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts