Seems to me, partner decision was made to cut rates to eliminate Lyft.
- Got it. Makes sense. Kill Lyft
- Why did the rate cuts come out of driver's pockets alone? Could Uber have absorbed any of this?
- This is a business model dependent upon referrals. Why did Uber take enthusiastic Dallas drivers from a position to promote to where they are now?
- Is the DFW model build upon immigrants who will drive for $0.85 a mile and $0.15 per minute in traffic?
- Is this a sustainable earnings model?
- Would you invest in Uber (now a mature cow)?