Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pull up to a hotel and wait. 4:20 later they come out. The man puts luggage into my trunk. I ask where to, he says airport. Okay, that's a good 30 min ride, takes away some of the sting of waiting 4 minutes.

Guess what they were doing during that 4 minutes? Getting a plate of food to go. The woman was planning on eating her food on the way to the airport. She had a plate of spaghetti and a biscuit.

What the heck are some people thinking?!?

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Pull up to a hotel and wait. 4:20 later they come out. The man puts luggage into my trunk. I ask where to, he says airport. Okay, that's a good 30 min ride, takes away some of the sting of waiting 4 minutes.

Guess what they were doing during that 4 minutes? Getting a plate of food to go. The woman was planning on eating her food on the way to the airport. She had a plate of spaghetti and a biscuit.

It's their world.

You're just living in it.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

Good thing you had those extra parmasean packets floating around in your center console.

·
Banned
631 Posts
They think that you are holding forth as a super-cheap vehicle to transport them to the airport in a hurry for their comfort and convenience. (If you were a nice limo that you're not supposed to eat in, the you would be a licensed chauffeur wearing a monkey suit pulling up in a big black car. But you are, in fact, a cut-rate low-life taxicab._like one would find in a third-world country.)

May I ask WTF were YOU thinking?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

she was thinking "i'm gonna eat the plate of pasta or whatever i damn well wish and if this punk mook opens his lips to scold me, I'm gonna one star him, send Uber a message claiming he is drunk and I was scared, get his account put on hold while he is investigated, get a free ride and not tip him"

I think this is exactly what happened and next time you should recognize you are not your own boss and carry cans of parmesan cheese like the rest of us punk mooks!

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to ask though, did you let her eat?
I said "No food." The man looked at her with some sort of sympathetic look. She sat down on a bench right there (outside) and proceeded to wolf it down.

The guy leaned in the window and asked "Two minutes?" I wanted the airport ride, so I said Sure. I had not started the ride yet so I was getting paid Uber's enhanced Wait Time, which is +66% in my market. Besides, they had already anchored me with their luggage.

On the ride she took 3 phone calls. On those conversations she was talking about Q3 product numbers and teamwork synergies and such. They were definitely not hood rats.

·
Banned
2,772 Posts
I said "No food." The man looked at her with some sort of sympathetic look. She sat down on a bench right there (outside) and proceeded to wolf it down.

The guy leaned in the window and asked "Two minutes?" I wanted the airport ride, so I said Sure. I had not started the ride yet so I was getting paid Uber's enhanced Wait Time, which is +66% in my market. Besides, they had already anchored me with their luggage.

On the ride she took 3 phone calls. On those conversations she was talking about Q3 product numbers and teamwork synergies and such. They were definitely not hood rats.
'Effin ignorant, rude, selfish paxholes. Whats' next? Someone gonna' bring a steamed lobster, shell cracker, butter and all, to scarf down during the ride? SMFH:confused:

·
Banned
2,772 Posts

Hood rat you say? Hmmm! What on God's green earth is that? Surely one has never summoned an Uber? I must find one of these "hood rats", for my curiosity is getting the best of me:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts