Uber Drivers Forum banner

WHAT SHIFTS TO WORK TO NET $200-250/a day

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  HerbyHerb 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
He does not have any, haven't you heard, Uber drivers don't have any car expenses, or pay any taxes.

#9 ·
How many trips in this non-stop 12 hours, and is that after Uber's and the states and black car fund cut and your expenses. I used to do $300 for me after all the cuts in a 8-10 hour shift, before the ludicrous cuts that they initiated.
And don't forget since you are new they are feeding you more jobs, but that train will come to an end in 6-8 weeks.

#16 ·
Im not new. I have 3 years driving for uber. You just have to drive around midtown and busy places. Dont expect to be in the suburb and get 4000 pings
Yea, stick around midtown 10-5pm, do short locals 30 min each for $5.25, being stuck in traffic, waiting on your Uber fellow to make the right turn onto the Avenue (while the constant flow of phone busy idiots crossing it), without leaving the street that the turn is being made from, instead of proceeding for that turn to far end of the avenue so that other cars , at least 3 to perform the same turn, and the rest to go straight. Good luck if you the last guy on that block, and all the morons turn the same way....30 min on one block is guaranteed.

#19 ·
Not sure how the first comment makes $24hr average. This is a $10-15hr job before expsense like gas and toll, rental, etc. You could net $24hr a year ago before a million 2006 year model autos joined+ 2017 Suburbans doing pool. Now it survival so I say around 16hrs a day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.