Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
More transfarency for each ride, i.e., show drivers the math Guber used to calculate each fare for each and EVERY ride. For example;

-Actual fare charged to rider
-"safe ride" fee deduction
-Guber booking fee deduction
-Guber commission / brokerage fee
-Surge / boost percentage and dollars for each fare
-Net pay to drivers

Show all on one page.

Edit #1: Surely this can be done? Guber is a 'technology' company for Christ's sake! Furthermore, when the class actions start rolling in Guber will have to show the truth anyway.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More transfarency for each ride, i.e., show drivers the math Guber used to calculate each fare for each and EVERY ride. For example;

-Net pay to drivers

Show all on one page.

Edit #1: Surely this can be done? Guber is a 'technology' company for Christ's sake! Furthermore, when the class actions start rolling in Guber will have to show the truth anyway.
Good Point!! Thanks,

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Why in the world has something not been done yet with JFK, LGA and all other worthless NYC trips for NJ drivers? We don't even get the return toll paid crossing back to Manhattan on the way back to NJ. Each trip GUARENTEES 20+ dead miles in 2 to 3 hours of horrendous traffic on roads not meant for human travel. WE LITERALLY LOSE MONEY ON THESE TRIPS. Pax from North Jersey are getting sick of us NJ drivers (myself included) refusing their trip and laughing in their faces. Yes, it's come down to that and it's ALL UBER'S FAULT... and we let the pax know that.
Whenever I see JFK as the destination, I'm ALWAYS at least the 2nd or 3rd driver to have cancelled on them, and I have no problem doing so. That's how bad the situation is.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

-Net pay to drivers

Show all on one page.

I have several questions to ask:

1) What are the causes for $3 billion loss for Uber? Give us top 5 reasons for these losses.

2) What is Ubers Priority? Uber-Itself, passengers or Drivers?

3) Are we considered Partners or just a Driver? (Are we just a number to Uber?)

4) How is it that the drivers are making more money now, when drivers have to be working longer hours for the same money?

5) When will next fare increase be?

6) Where will Uber be next year? 3, 5 10 years from now?

7) Will drivers ever have a stock option in Uber?

Just to mention a few……

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why in the world has something not been done yet with JFK, LGA and all other worthless NYC trips for NJ drivers? We don't even get the return toll paid crossing back to Manhattan on the way back to NJ. Each trip GUARENTEES 20+ dead miles in 2 to 3 hours of horrendous traffic on roads not meant for human travel. WE LITERALLY LOSE MONEY ON THESE TRIPS. Pax from North Jersey are getting sick of us NJ drivers (myself included) refusing their trip and laughing in their faces. Yes, it's come down to that and it's ALL UBER'S FAULT... and we let the pax know that.
Whenever I see JFK as the destination, I'm ALWAYS at least the 2nd or 3rd driver to have cancelled on them, and I have no problem doing so. That's how bad the situation is.
Good points, Are you in NJ or NY? I use to live in NY and NJ. How is JUNO working out in NYC?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whenever I see JFK as the destination, I'm ALWAYS at least the 2nd or 3rd driver to have cancelled on them, and I have no problem doing so. That's how bad the situation is.[/QUOTE
When I was in NJ in the early 90's George Washington Bridge was only $2.50. Same with lincoln tunnel and Holland Tunnel. How much is it now?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am so sorry to hear that. That is a major problem. Wow, that is very bad......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts