Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to use my checking acct for my direct deposit...can I use a pre paid rush card that has a checking and routing number linked to it?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Ask the bank that issued the card, not a bunch of fools that drive for Uber. We don't even understand negative numbers.

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
Had a newbie ask about PayPal. I said OK. This was after I canceled cause the pin was a mile and a half away and took his request again. Which I know not to do. Pretty sure he still 5* me anyway.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbi here.....3 questions
Any other drivers use Rushcard for uber direct deposit?? I asked the issuing bank & they said yes but I would like to know if anyone has had success with it yet?
Also, How does my first direct deposit payment from uber work?? Is it really one week after u start driving??
Lastly......My car is uber Xchange access so how does that work?? My first car payment is due 8/29/16 but first direct deposit due 8/25/16. Im curious to know how that's gonna go.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Newbi here.....3 questions
Any other drivers use Rushcard for uber direct deposit?? I asked the issuing bank & they said yes but I would like to know if anyone has had success with it yet?
Also, How does my first direct deposit payment from uber work?? Is it really one week after u start driving??
Lastly......My car is uber Xchange access so how does that work?? My first car payment is due 8/29/16 but first direct deposit due 8/25/16. Im curious to know how that's gonna go.
If you get paid this week, it will be for last week's work. Xchange payments are deducted from earnings every Monday, from the previous week's revenue. So, you will have worked last week without being charged for the car, and this current week of Xchange car use will be charged to your account on 8/29, and deducted from the pay you receive next Weds or Thursday.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
As long as the prepaid card has a checking account attached to it with a routing & account number you can get direct deposits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts