Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just started driving this week and was wondering what % of riders leave ratings? I'm currently at 17 trips with only 6 ratings, so I'm sitting at about 35%. Seems a bit strange that I'm required to leave a rating for passengers, but they aren't required to for drivers

Premium Member
Around the 30-50% is the average now....

Riders are complacent now and don't bother anymore....

Registered
152 rides so far and 75 have been rated.
That's for only 3 weeks of driving. But I talk to my passengers about the rating and they admit they did not understand how important they are to the drivers.

Educate your passengers, it gives you something to talk about and helps all of us.

Registered
Yeah I think about 30% these days. More often it's those who aren't happy that will leave the 1 star rating. Before the major app update, about 50-60% left ratings.

Some will also rate the next time they go to use the app, maybe a day or more later.
Yes, soon it'll be like the product review website. Just rate to vent it out. The rest won't bother to rate.

Registered
Just checked last 4 weeks report, and it seems 35% to 50% riders left rating for me. Sometimes I don't ask, sometimes I ask rider if there is anyway I could give better service? Most riders who were asked left positive feedback and 5 star rating.

Registered
General consensus is 30% although one week every trip rated me five stars that would be far and few between

Registered
As a rider I know that there have been many times when I havent been given an opportunity to rate my driver. When given the opportunity I rate. I'm wondering if there is a glitch in the rider app somehow that isnt offering ratings on all trips. As a driver 33 of my 82 trips have been rated so around 40%

Registered
I always leave a rating, generally 5 stars, but have been tempted to go lower on a couple of occasions, most notably when I got in the car (overseas) and it felt like I had just entered a bong, such was the weed smoke in the car

Registered
Got riders threatening me with low ratings. So shit system! Abused and biased!
You can retaliate if you wish by saying you can have them deactivated. You actually can't but they don't know that.

Let's give it a good fake name like: "Driver Report Card".

You can add that it's really inconvenient not to have an Uber account and having to rely on your friends to order Uber's for you.

Premium Member
If a Riders is aggressive and you report them they will receive a fairly pointed email. I had a few riders threaten me with low ratings. I had a rider inform me recently that he received a fairly direct email about his aggressiveness and he recalled that the threatened a driver with a low rating during the ride which then sparked the complaint.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts