Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get 75% net on a full tank of gas. Which means if I get $100 as my net... $25 is for gas. That is tight... Given wear and tear. If I start getting less duel uber fees etc, it might not be worth it.

What are you getting on a full tank? Is your milage great?

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Yes, that's about right. I get approx 65-70% net off UberX after gas, but that's 2 tonn 3.7 engine vehicle which is 16 L/100 km in the city when doing Uber. I offset that by doing XL and Select at double rates to get to ~75% net overall.

Reactions: Rogeo

·
Premium Member
8,985 Posts
Yes, that's about right. I get approx 65-70% net off UberX after gas, but that's 2 tonn 3.7 engine vehicle which is 16 L/100 km in the city when doing Uber. I offset that by doing XL and Select at double rates to get to ~75% net overall.
Yep sounds about right.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Gas prices were around 1.20/liter.
My car is doing 9.4 liters/100km. Therefore, it costs for me 11.28 cad to drive 100km.
On average, after 600 trips and discounting uber's fee, I get 1 cad net for every 1 km.
So, for every 100 cad in earnings, I'm spending 11.28 cad in gas (88.72% net after gas and not considering wear and tear).
I usually drive in Mississauga and the high usage of highways helps lowering the average gas consumption.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas prices were around 1.20/liter.
My car is doing 9.4 liters/100km. Therefore, it costs for me 11.28 cad to drive 100km.
On average, after 600 trips and discounting uber's fee, I get 1 cad net for every 1 km.
So, for every 100 cad in earnings, I'm spending 11.28 cad in gas (88.72% net after gas and not considering wear and tear).
I usually drive in Mississauga and the high usage of highways helps lowering the average gas consumption.
That is pretty good. What kinda car do you use?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts