Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw an Uber driver picking up pax with a busted up car. It was busted up beyond recognition..he was tall..canada goose jacket..typical dbag.

His car was busted af..dents all over.His side mirror was dangling and the dollerama tape he used to hold it up wasnt working.

He had also tried to spraypaint over the dent to hide it..pretty ghetto. He got out of the car to make it appear he is greeting pax as they enter..but he was covering up his shoddy work.

He had also used some weight reduction to save gas..the windows didnt really look like glass..more like shrink wrap..I could see the wrinkles.

If you see him give him the finger..thats what I did.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I just saw an Uber driver picking up pax with a busted up car. It was busted up beyond recognition..he was tall..canada goose jacket..typical dbag.

His car was busted af..dents all over.His side mirror was dangling and the dollerama tape he used to hold it up wasnt working.

He had also tried to spraypaint over the dent to hide it..pretty ghetto. He got out of the car to make it appear he is greeting pax as they enter..but he was covering up his shoddy work.

He had also used some weight reduction to save gas..the windows didnt really look like glass..more like shrink wrap..I could see the wrinkles.

If you see him give him the finger..thats what I did.
Oh man that's just brutal , I'm sure Uber has no idea about this guy shoulda took a pic for us!.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I saw a guy with an uber sticker in a minivan near Billy Bishop today. Aside from driving 2.2 kph up Bathurst like he had never driven a car in public before, his bumper was wrecked and had a big hole in it. Speaking of stickers... I've started playing a game when I'm driving. It's called "how many uber drivers actually know what the Uber logo is supposed to look like". So far only two drivers in Toronto have won with the logo pointing the right way. Impressive!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I saw a guy with an uber sticker in a minivan near Billy Bishop today. Aside from driving 2.2 kph up Bathurst like he had never driven a car in public before, his bumper was wrecked and had a big hole in it. Speaking of stickers... I've started playing a game when I'm driving. It's called "how many uber drivers actually know what the Uber logo is supposed to look like". So far only two drivers in Toronto have won with the logo pointing the right way. Impressive!
My sticker is correct!, Have it up loud and proud!, To add to the game how many Ubers can you spot that are Not from T.O. and have no clue as to how to drive in the core?, Prime example from me is the Uber that turned up the street car tracks yesterday up spadina!, Lol Mazda!.

·
Banned
2,076 Posts
This
Eye Sleeve T-shirt Font Art

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Another douchy uber propaganda comment.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts