Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Good Post! I can't help noticing there aren't any replies. The reason is that all the Screwber drivers that haven't or can't do the Screwber math don't like people trying to clue them in to the TRUE bottom line of the Uber scam. Using their limited brain power they use gross pay - Screwber Commision- gas divided by driving hours to convince themselves that they are really making big Uber bucks. Things like all the vehicle expenses and depreciation are of no relevant importance. All the hours they sitting around waiting for pings are not relevant either, guess thier time isn't worth anything either.
GOOD POST, but not what they want to hear, it will just be dismissed as some foreign irrelevant concept.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Using actual numbers, my price per mile in July was .24, or only .22 if you don't count insurance and registration (which I would have paid for regardless of Uber).

It seems a little low, but it was a lot of highway miles, in an older vehicle that has already gone through the bulk of its depreciation, and only $38/month insurance with a multiline discount, excellent credit, and a clean claim history.

The only misleading part is that I had no maintenance. In the past year, I've had about .07/mile in maintenance, so I'd put my more realistic price per mile at .30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts