Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Anywhere where there are bars, I have a favorite spot in West Covina, there are 3 bars all in one strip mall, the best thing however is that the police station is just a few blocks away.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Prediction?

drunks. in the back of my car. needing rides home. /end

Pick your fave local Irish themed bar, they will be there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
As I will be in the backseat on St Patrick's day, my goal is to catch a ride with the no surge! Gonna be hard though.

Who here will volunteer to take me home from DTLA to WLA for Base!? :cool::rolleyes:

·
Registered
637 Posts
As I will be in the backseat on St Patrick's day, my goal is to catch a ride with the no surge! Gonna be hard though.

Who here will volunteer to take me home from DTLA to WLA for Base!? :cool::rolleyes:
I will take you for base, plus I have mints, condoms, tissues, water, aux cords to take home, goodie bags, cigars, iphone cases, cotton candy and of course q-tips.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Choose wisely.

Huntington, Long Beach, or maybe Ktown for main rush... maybe DTLA for secondary, after hours venues

Avoid problem areas, they'll be 10x more problematic. Newport and WeHo will be hell on earth.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Huntington and newport bleach in OC.

Santa Monica and West Hollywood in LA.

I picked up extra puke bags from the 99 cent store the other day also purchased a rear seat cover from walmart. So im ready ;)

Last year i got tipped a lot, hopefully this year it will be the same for st Patty's day.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Huntington and newport bleach in OC.

Santa Monica and West Hollywood in LA.

I picked up extra puke bags from the 99 cent store the other day also purchased a rear seat cover from walmart. So im ready ;)

Last year i got tipped a lot, hopefully this year it will be the same for st Patty's day.
Are ST. P Pax any more crazier than a typical weekend bar close pax?

First St. P, so just wondering

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Picked up Travis last night and he said there will be no surge this year for St Patty's day because the drivers have been *****ing too much lately...
Sorry

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Remember folks, the only way to make a bunch of st Pattys money is:

0. Look for surge area.
1. Let them pax puke in yo car.
2. Take pics and send to support for the cleaning fees.
3. Clean up the mess with the best of your ability.
4. Repeat these steps again and again and again.

$$$!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts