Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
That's called, Pre-RNC Convention Hush Money.
Now get out there and tell all those visitors to your city how much you love Uber and how fairly treated by them you are.

Yay team!

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's called, Pre-RNC Convention Hush Money.
Now get out there and tell all those visitors to your city how much you love Uber and how fairly treated by them you are.

Yay team!
Actually, drivers throughout the U.S. (and maybe beyond) received this bonus. My read is that Uber is taking responsibility for the fact that their apps were down for a few hours last week. I'm sure that many of you will immediately take a cynical view of this and say it's just another way of them manipulating drivers, but I prefer to take it at face value -- they are taking responsibility for their error.

Go ahead, everyone -- let me have it and remind me and everyone else what a God-awful operation Uber is; how they are lying, cheating, scandalous and no-good-for-nothing piece of trash company; and how I'm a stupid idiot for even suggesting that they are taking responsibility for their actions.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Actually, drivers throughout the U.S. (and maybe beyond) received this bonus. My read is that Uber is taking responsibility for the fact that their apps were down for a few hours last week. I'm sure that many of you will immediately take a cynical view of this and say it's just another way of them manipulating drivers, but I prefer to take it at face value -- they are taking responsibility for their error.

Go ahead, everyone -- let me have it and remind me and everyone else what a God-awful operation Uber is; how they are lying, cheating, scandalous and no-good-for-nothing piece of trash company; and how I'm a stupid idiot for even suggesting that they are taking responsibility for their actions.
Nah, you're not a bad person for taking Uber's little token at face value. But believe me, this has nothing to do with generosity or compassion from Uber. Those 2 words are not in Uber's vocabulary.
Maybe it is just what you say you think it may be. But I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've been Ubering for 2 months or less, hence you have not yet been fully Ubered by Uber.

But you will. Oh ... you will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts