Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to kick out a female pax last week because she asked me in the middle of our ride if I could come up stairs with her and stay the night. NO WAY!!!! She was very drunk. I'm not going to be accused of rape. Turned on the dash cam & drove her to the address in the app. She cursed me out and refused to get out until I told her this entire ride is being video taped. She then got out calling me racial slurs. Mgtow all day everyday. Anyone else have this happen?

· Registered
308 Posts
To avoid another wall of text, one my worst rides was covered recently in the thread "Unaccompanied Minors". I wish I knew how to link to other threads like cabbie and our bison friend does, but you should be able to click on it.

Got hit on by a gay guy. Sorry.. don't swing that way.
Me too. Also don't swing that way. Gay guys have to flirt too, so I won't call a (couple) simple "no's" a terrible experience. Not that you were suggesting that either.

And since this conversation has quickly turned away from anything related to worst experiances, and simply went straight to sex... I did have a pax on Saturday ask to see my junk a couple times. She was damn hot too. Willpower was tested. It was a 50 minute ride. Willpower was tested for a long time.

· Registered
97 Posts
I had this group of tourists in from Decatur, Il, basically straight off the farm.

It was a group of 4 all piled into my sedan. The mother was all up in my shit about every little move I made. I wanted to kick them out. But I kept on a smile and got them safely to their destination.

· Registered
254 Posts
I had a drunk guy from Middle East saying that Hitler was a smart guy because he was killing Jews. Never mind to being loud and obnoxious.

Then he asked what's my religion is.. I'm Jewish. But in that case I had to lie. I didn't want no confrontation. That guy was bigger than me and drunk. He got a fat 1 star.
I don't know if it was the same guy, but I have had a similar situation last Friday. When he asked about my religion - I told him that I am Jew. And that I am from Israel. And that I served in Israeli military. You should see the look on his face. He remained quiet for the remaining ride. And quietly apologized when exited my car. My rating took a hit by a bit, bit I don't care. I have also complained to cs. Not that they are going to do anything about it, but still.

· Premium Member
3,411 Posts
I don't know if it was the same guy, but I have had a similar situation last Friday. When he asked about my religion - I told him that I am Jew. And that I am from Israel. And that I served in Israeli military. You should see the look on his face. He remained quiet for the remaining ride. And quietly apologized when exited my car. My rating took a hit by a bit, bit I don't care. I have also complained to cs. Not that they are going to do anything about it, but still.
Was that guy from Niles?

· Premium Member
2,058 Posts
I had to kick out a female pax last week because she asked me in the middle of our ride if I could come up stairs with her and stay the night. NO WAY!!!! She was very drunk. I'm not going to be accused of rape. Turned on the dash cam & drove her to the address in the app. She cursed me out and refused to get out until I told her this entire ride is being video taped. She then got out calling me racial slurs. Mgtow all day everyday. Anyone else have this happen?
Every time I end the trip and realize how cheap the fare was. Then it gets worse when I calculate my cut.

· Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Picked up some guy in the West Loop just after 4am on a random Tuesday. Not sure if the guy was even drunk or stoned but he went somewhere in Humboldt Park, which instantly raised red flags. He didn't even have an exact address when I prompted him 2 or 3 times. Next thing I know he was offering some girl he knew to me. Told the guy, "I already have a girlfriend and I'm working". Gave him one star and reported him.

· Registered
134 Posts
Been offered similar in situations by drunks women. Never said yes. They were always nice though.
As a female my will power is tested too. 1 guy bluntly asked "wanna have sex now..." I had this really smart, funny, and attractive guy wearing a tux after a company party... Ohhhh was that the best ride (no pun), but it was tempting to ask for his number. A few drunk guys have asked for my number and it's def a confidence boost :)

· Registered
382 Posts
Also had guy pass out drunk in the back of my car had to care him to the door did not want him to fall ( was icy) and split his head open... Some time I get thise people who are reach they own factories or some kind off business and they keep telling me their cocane addiction stories...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.