Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten these with uber but my first with Lyft are these generic emails or does someone actually take the time and investigates this dum shit I realize in uber it only happen at night and this one for lyft was also last night since I only do ride share on weekend nights smh

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
I got about 4 of these from fuber all claiming excessive speeding. Guess what rides they were from? Pools. Then one time I got this b*tch who thought she didn't have to walk after pool. I told her it's on my app and yours that I have to drop you of here. She refused to get out. I legit turned off my engine, called the cops and called uber claiming sexual harrasment. Fuber sent me like 4 emails apologizing and saying they're going to take action against her acct. Since that day fuber never bothered me again.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Those are typical Uber riders,that got 50% off deal from Lyft. My advice, under any circumstances do not take pool / share rides . Even if you have to skip your lunch. You are dealing with the scum of earth type of paxholes . Miserable, unhappy,broken,aggressive,cheap. It’s your choice. I thought Uber not to send me pool jobs because I simply ignore it . For a past 2 years they do not even trying to send me pool.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sounds like one of my past drivers, some even have even had meetings while I am in the car and went across a highway going to wrong way. I am also a driver so I do not snitch. Snitches get stitches.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've gotten these with uber but my first with Lyft are these generic emails or does someone actually take the time and investigates this dum shit I realize in uber it only happen at night and this one for lyft was also last night since I only do ride share on weekend nights smh
"Member of our community..." To me this reads that either a fellow driver reported you using your license plate, or someone off the street who took your license plate number and reported it to lyft after seeing your lyft decal?

If it was from a passenger, wouldn't it say passenger or rider reported..

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Member of our community..." To me this reads that either a fellow driver reported you using your license plate, or someone off the street who took your license plate number and reported it to lyft after seeing your lyft decal?

If it was from a passenger, wouldn't it say passenger or rider reported..
I never had a decal of any company and why would a driver report me unless he seen my 1099 and seen that I make more money then him then I would understand and I know what passenger it was I'm dominican from eny I could read a bum from a mile away just that I cant do anything about it but thanks for your input friend

·
Registered
443 Posts
I retired them pool rides months ago. It's been a long time since I accepted a pool ride. Maybe 9 months. I decline em all. I let other Uber Drivers take them rides. Especially the Drivers that are renting. I know they need to pay for them rentals. Im helping them. I take the L so that they can Win.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
I retired them pool rides months ago. It's been a long time since I accepted a pool ride. Maybe 9 months. I decline em all. I let other Uber Drivers take them rides. Especially the Drivers that are renting. I know they need to pay for them rentals. Im helping them. I take the L so that they can Win.
Thats tru...i bet the statistics of these problems is like 99% are pool rides

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.