Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost access to my account so while on the road all of the sudden i cant go online , contacted uber as usual by e mail cos thats the only contact we have i guess, after 3 days and my second e mail they said u have to go to auto inspect to check ur vehicle. Whaaat ?!! Why didnt anyone tell me when i signed on ?! Did anyone had the same issue or did anyone had this inspection done and how much it cost?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what they are checking in 10 mins?!! I got nothing wrong with my car but just curious cos it all feels abit dodgy to me now

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Calm down Max-g, you know there's notjing wrong with your car, but Uber just want to check, confirm and document that this is the case.
And when I put my rider hat on for a moment, I too want to know that Uber is confirming this as well.
It's free and. It'll take 10-15 min...
Just breath brother, just breath.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Calm down Max-g, you know there's notjing wrong with your car, but Uber just want to check, confirm and document that this is the case.
And when I put my rider hat on for a moment, I too want to know that Uber is confirming this as well.
It's free and. It'll take 10-15 min...
Just breath brother, just breath.
Hey bro i am calm enough and i am not discussing the riders right of vehicles to be inspected cos i understand that , what i am saying is how can noone tell me anything about it when i signed on or after driving 3 weeks and all of sudden on the road u cant log in. Would that frustrate you or not?!! And sure safety first mr uber defence for inspection that done in less than 10 mins they really can tell if ur vehicle safe haha they shouldve asked for roadworthy mate if you talking safety brother !! breath :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey bro i am calm enough and i am not discussing the riders right of vehicles to be inspected cos i understand that , what i am saying is how can noone tell me anything about it when i signed on or after driving 3 weeks and all of sudden on the road u cant log in. Would that frustrate you or not?!! And sure safety first mr uber defence for inspection that done in less than 10 mins they really can tell if ur vehicle safe haha they shouldve asked for roadworthy mate if you talking safety brother !! breath :D
Strange that they activated your account and let you drive before the safety inspection! It should have been done before they let you loose on the road! Btw, they pay the cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts