Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hypothetically speaking, if Cyberdyne existed and one night a small group of us broke in and reprogrammed a T-800, what date would you send it back in time to kill Travis?

Also, would the purpose of the mission be to make sure Uber never exists in a last ditch effort to save humanity or would it be so we can invent it ourselves and run it properly?

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Hypothetically speaking, if Cyberdyne existed and one night a small group of us broke in and reprogrammed a T-800, what date would you send it back in time to kill Travis?

Also, would the purpose of the mission be to make sure Uber never exists in a last ditch effort to save humanity or would it be so we can invent it ourselves and run it properly?
Now this is a good question. I thank you for asking it and giving me the opportunity to address this most pressing of issues to all of us but specifically to the newer drivers. It's a difficult, at times uncomfortable question to answer but I believe I'm qualified to answer it and let's hope it leads to the discussion we all so need to have.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now this is a good question. I thank you for asking it and giving me the opportunity to address this most pressing of issues to all of us but specifically to the newer drivers. It's a difficult, at times uncomfortable question to answer but I believe I'm qualified to answer it and let's hope it leads to the discussion we all so need to have.
Lol! I always said forming a union and a class action lawsuit were the wrong ways to go about it.

When this truly is the only way to build a world where drivers and pax can live harmoniously among each other, why even consider lesser options???

·
Registered
941 Posts
We already went this route the guy that took his place had the drivers wear adult diapers and only got 5 mins to stretch our legs for 20 hour shifts. Believe me the ***** we have now is the lesser of two evils.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forget killing him, just launch uber 2.0 1 day before Travis launched the original uber. With any luck he will loose his mind and alt Ctrl del himself. :)
So Travis was never real. Just a computer code in the Matrix all along. That actually explains a lot of things...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts