Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

What if Trump ran Uber?

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  UberNorthStar 
#1 ·
1. The prices would be much higher
2. He would supply us with free Trump water to give out and then charge the customer
3. He would call all the cabbies and politicians stupid for not allowing Uber
4. He wouldn't send out stupid newsletters in the mail featuring Harry Campbell the Rideshare Guy

Some of my answers are jokes

#6 ·
You get emails featuring Harry Campbell Rideshare Shill? Those Forbes pieces are pure torture.

Trump is a more meat and potatoes, real estate, I'm not aware of him being into venture capital though he could be.

Travis would burn his house down if he thought it was built on intellectual property..... I don't know that trump is that type, he likes brick and mortar monuments too much.

#11 ·
You get emails featuring Harry Campbell Rideshare Shill? .
He is likely talking about a glossy magazine by UBER. I think it was called Momentum. Got mine this week. Filled with nothing but Drivers saying how great it was to drive for UBER. I wish they would have just credited my account the 35 cents it probably took to print and mail.

#8 · (Edited)
Yea, like NO illegal immigrants work for Trump, right. I bet a huge percentage of his workers are illegal.

eVerify my ass.

*Edit* changed mexicans to immigrants. Illegal immigrants come from MANY countries, not just Mexico.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.