Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rule 148
Safe driving and riding needs concentration. Avoid distractions when driving or riding such as

• loud music (this may mask other sounds)
  • trying to read maps
  • inserting a cassette or CD or tuning a radio
  • arguing with your passengers or other road users
  • eating and drinking
  • smoking

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
Rule 148
Safe driving and riding needs concentration. Avoid distractions when driving or riding such as

• trying to read maps
  • eating and drinking
  • smoking
That's great but I can do all the above at the same time and have done whilst driving a hgv.
It's just that mountain villagers who have no training but are great at getting fak certificates have been let loose onto London streets.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
That's not the point. This enables you to tell those passengers insisting on loud music that it is against the law to do so.
Mate, driving is a dangerous think, a driver should be in full control of the car at all times, that includes being aware of all that is going on around the car.

If people get upset, direct them to uber.

Remember that if you clash with a Police car or Ambulance on call, it's your fault. Uber washes their hands, deactivate you on the spot and you will get sued by the pax that wanted their car disco.

·
Premium Member
5,876 Posts
Rule 148

• trying to read maps
  • eating and drinking
  • smoking
I have no problem with music and discussion with passengers. But I avoid the rest. Music and discussions have been a part of my life. I can not do without them and they can not distract my attention.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Specially when you tell them about Kurdistan and they will tell you is that even a country?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.