Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had it good in regards to fuel prices here lately.. average is about $2 a gallon. I have to use 89 so I pay about $2.25 on average.

What happens when gas prices get to be over $3 again? Does uber factor in the cost of gasoline in it's rate in each city?

To the vets, when the price per mile was $1.50 or more, whatever it was, what were the gas prices at the time?

Who uses the Uber partner fuel card?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a serious question. What happens to uber rates if gas prices rise? Will the uber rates reflect gas price increases?

Does anyone remember driving for Uber when gas was over $3 a gallon?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
We've had it good in regards to fuel prices here lately.. average is about $2 a gallon. I have to use 89 so I pay about $2.25 on average.

What happens when gas prices get to be over $3 again? Does uber factor in the cost of gasoline in it's rate in each city?

To the vets, when the price per mile was $1.50 or more, whatever it was, what were the gas prices at the time?

POST # 1/SECOTIME: For God's Sake.....
AND...Yours...please
read the ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THE
MIAMI City SubForum, in REVERSE
ORDER [for perspective] to understand
the Environment, the Business Cycles,
the "Players"/competition and "The Pro-
gram".

The last I had READ...HERE..ON UPNF,
#[F]Uber was about to "Pull Out" of
Dade County, having ALREADY done
so in Broward County. You HAVE to
Self-Educate in this Quasi-Legal Racket
and UPNF is the ONLY Resource.

Read...Learn...Earn ? Maybe !

Mentoring Bison:
Reality Check-4-NUberers.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, I love how everyone never answers a question.. they use every chance they get to fire a bullet at uber. Are there any real intellectuals here that can have a conversation about a specific topic without it becoming a flame war versus uber?

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
LOL, I love how everyone never answers a question.. they use every chance they get to fire a bullet at uber. Are there any real intellectuals here that can have a conversation about a specific topic without it becoming a flame war versus uber?
I answered. So did another person. And if you'd read a bit you'd already know the answer.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL this forum is cancer.

Reactions: William1964

·
Banned
919 Posts
LOL this forum is cancer.
No, Uber is cancer. We are the victims of cancer. If you would read up on this forum, you would know Uber doesn't care about their drivers. Any company that believes the rider and deducts money from your pocket without even asking the drivers P.O.V. is just one major example.
We answered your question and couldn't believe you think Uber has a heart for us drivers that they would look out for us. For Christ's sake, they were going to make Uber Black drivers take Uber X calls amd screw not only Black but X drivers!

·
Registered
621 Posts

No. Uber does not adjust it's rates as fuel prices rise..

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I t
No. Uber does not adjust it's rates as fuel prices rise..
i think Uber would increase rates 10 to 15 cents a mile 4 sure. Uber may seem crazy, but they know how much we make. They crunch numbers all the time. We all must hope that these price cuts are temporary. Surge is another way to put $$$ in our pockets.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
We

We take the raise on the chin. C'est la vie de Uber

·
Banned
919 Posts
I t

i think Uber would increase rates 10 to 15 cents a mile 4 sure. Uber may seem crazy, but they know how much we make. They crunch numbers all the time. We all must hope that these price cuts are temporary. Surge is another way to put $$$ in our pockets.
We had gas prices around $4 and prices never went up. You are nuts and trolling if you think this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I notice the same thing. This is not the place for any type of positive feedback. Unfortunately. You may want to interact with drivers that enjoy what they do. So far as your? Maybe a hybrid is in order. Or all electric

1 - 20 of 51 Posts