Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I've heard a lot of passengers tell me lately about drivers from Sacramento tell them they sleep in their cars and shower in 24 hour fitness.

Why would anyone share that with their passenger lol
U don't still talk to pax do you. Let alone believe a word they say, they just repeating whatever crap they heard last. Millenial clones.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I've heard a lot of passengers tell me lately about drivers from Sacramento tell them they sleep in their cars and shower in 24 hour fitness.

I had a driver in SF tell me she's from a city way up by Oregon. Don't remember the name, but it's way up there, about 4 hours away.
Said she comes down for the week.

I didn't ask her where she sleeps, but that pretty much says it all.

·
Registered
752 Posts

I heard that almost everyday I drive and I feel like they do it so PAX feel pitty and tip them. I had a git tell me that one driver said the saw lucky he was letting her ride in his bed(back seat) she reported him for sexual harassment.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
It still surges but less frequently. High boost isnt required because of the ants. Choose when and whete to work.
Exactly. I choose to enjoy my weekends and let the ants chase after all the base fare shared rides they can catch before falling asleep behind the wheel and smashing into each other.

Reactions: BiggerDog
1 - 20 of 36 Posts