Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What gets you, as a driver, downrated?

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  qaz 
Once a woman rated me 1 star and professionalism claim.
Reason was, she said she lives in a bad neighborhood (la Habra), someone burned her home, stole her belongings, and the hotel she stayed in charged her an extra day because she checked out late.
What the }#%^ , I have nothing to do with that, take your anger somewhere else.

When I'm in the OC, always whited-out maps, except LaHabra...Whats up with that? Why is tiny LaHabra always surging?

I drove there once, and woman Jose, her baby-daddy (oh, is that not PC now) were going to a Cockfight. Jose had wads of cash...Cockfight was in a backyard in Whittier.

Glad they were not bringing their Cock to fight, or worse yet their kid.
When I'm in the OC, always whited-out maps, except LaHabra...Whats up with that? Why is tiny LaHabra always surging?

I drove there once, and woman Jose, her baby-daddy (oh, is that not PC now) were going to a Cockfight. Jose had wads of cash...Cockfight was in a backyard in Whittier.

Glad they were not bringing their Cock to fight, or worse yet, the Baby Daddies baby.
Yes, it is always red, I live next to it.
Many times I was in the red, I didn't get a ping.
I don't drive there.

I was once given a bad review "professionalism" from a Uber Pool pax for not making more conversation with him. He was in the back seat and I had another pax in the front seat. And this was around 4am Sunday morning.
How come they accuse us with "professionalism ", and we are not "professional " drivers!
They want limousine service with $3 rides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.