Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,364 Posts
The "order not ready" is irrelevant to the "customer." I think it's more for Uber to calculate wait times. SPEAKING OF! Everyone know about the "extended wait time compensation"? Times vary by city but after 15 minutes in my city I can submit the info to Uber & it's an extra $5. Comes in handy for those minimum fares with no tip. I usually stick around for these. I've found that when canceling instead of waiting I'm driving to the next pick up and spending musty as much or more time en route. When I wait even on a minimum fare its that much plus the $5. Wait time to qualify used to be 10 minutes. I was making an easy $15-$25 extra a week then. Little tougher now unless you get those dann late night McDonald's drive thru pick ups. Uber on my friends...
When uber's new pay model (pay cut) comes to your market, you can kiss the $5 fee goodbye.

DC is one of the markets uber's changed the pay model, and along with a cut in pay, they've taken away the $5 wait fee.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.