Uber Drivers Forum banner
201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,432 Posts
There's too many people out there that have never lived in a hyper-inflationary period. And us old people are just too stupid to listen to. And, most people can't or won't read a book or learn anything as 'useless' as macro-economics.
But, they'll learn.
Unfortunately, the hard way.

We have all been living in a dramatic inflatory period for almost twenty years now. Everyone seems to be wearing blinders or something. The last 18 months have been hyper.

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
We have all been living in a dramatic inflatory period for almost twenty years now. Everyone seems to be wearing blinders or something. The last 18 months have been hyper.

If you think the recent inflation is high you should have been around bin the late 1970's and 80's but even then the the highest 3 years were between 10% and 13%, Bad but not hyper

The inflation we are experiencing today is not the result of all the money the government pumped into the system. Its that plus supply chain issues. Its classic: more money chasing fewer goods. As soon as production can catch up we will go back to normal

Mammal Organism Font Sharing Food

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
And so is the cost of living, median rent for a one bedroom is now $1,600, and that's in the cheap part of town, gas is averaging $3.40/gal, median home price is now $500K, trust me stay where you are at
Wow, I remember renting a furnished 1-BR in Arvada for like $530/mo in the late '00s. :eek: Of course, Uncle Sam was paying for it then since his levees had destroyed my home. :mad:

201 - 204 of 204 Posts