Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At about 11:45 tonight I picked up a pax from Thunder Valley. The couple was a bit sloshed. Everything was pretty cool til about Sunset Blvd on Industrial. That's when the female started ( in vain I might add) giving the male a BJ. I was livid. It took every ounce of self control I had not to slam on the brakes and throw them out. But like a good little uber drive I took them to their destination. The male has Mr a $5 tip and I almost handed it back to him and suggest a hooker.

Instead I settled for a 1 star, too bad we can't leave comments on uber ratings like lyft drivers can, and bought myself a pack of cigarettes with that tip.

Fricken ridiculous!

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Dash - cam ... It is hard for people who have been trained to be "nice" to successfully take control of their car. I have a rule. No snogging. I've never had to use it. You should report it to Uber in the Help, under the specific trip under serious complaint. Do it now before you forget.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It just pissed me off so much that I just logged out and went home. I think I'll stick to day time driving and leave the drunk ******* to someone else.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Thank you. It just pissed me off so much that I just logged out and went home. I think I'll stick to day time driving and leave the drunk ******* to someone else.
Why not change the thread title to

BJ in the back seat?

·
Registered
57 Posts
No....this is not OK....there is a reason public sex is illegal...if it was ok there wouldn't be laws against it..this is no different than a strange guy pulling out his jewels and hacking off in front of you...its obtrusive and abusive when one party had not agreed to the exchange...if I didn't agree to be a participant in your public sex fantasy then you have no right to force it on me...I say drop them off immediately...if uber doesn't understand sue them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
At about 11:45 tonight I picked up a pax from Thunder Valley. The couple was a bit sloshed. Everything was pretty cool til about Sunset Blvd on Industrial. That's when the female started ( in vain I might add) giving the male a BJ. I was livid. It took every ounce of self control I had not to slam on the brakes and throw them out. But like a good little uber drive I took them to their destination. The male has Mr a $5 tip and I almost handed it back to him and suggest a hooker.

Instead I settled for a 1 star, too bad we can't leave comments on uber ratings like lyft drivers can, and bought myself a pack of cigarettes with that tip.

Fricken ridiculous!
use periscope and broadcast it, they lost all right to privacy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts