Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Accept the trip but stay in place (and not move) hoping the passenger will cancel.

B. Cancel the trip immediately after accepting it.

C. Not accept the trip at all.

D. Drive the opposite way on purpose hoping the passenger will cancel the trip or Lyft will reassign.

E. Pick up the passenger hoping they will tip generously.

F. Other (specify)

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
A. Accept the trip but stay in place (and not move) hoping the passenger will cancel.

D. Drive the opposite way on purpose hoping the passenger will cancel the trip or Lyft will reassign.

F. Other (specify)
I consult my guru.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts

F. Other (specify)
LOL

·
Banned
579 Posts
C cuzz...why accept a ping thats far away n complain about it lol
Ysday after the my 2nd drop off from the soccer game which was pasadena. Got a ping right away...it was a low select surge 18 mins away.
I was headed bk there anyways. Accepted...pax didnt cancel lol so i took him...end of story...but stop accepting trips that u know its far going in n complain about it...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

F. Other (specify)
F.. LMFAO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts