Uber Drivers Forum banner

What do you do if....

789 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  The Mollusk 
#1 ·
its 1:30am in Stone Harbor and you receive a ping to a residential address and as you approach that address you see a cop walking around the house with a flashlight? And then what do you do when once you cancel a ping comes in from the same name but a block over? Is there a new service called UberGETSWAYCAR? And if so what are the rates considering the risk?

#5 ·
As long as you are below 30mph and don't wait outside a bar too long the police don't really care about uber in Avalon. They are always in front of bars at closing and if they are really busy and one time a cop made me leave with 5 passengers in the back seat as I was about to kick some out. What they don't want are drunks on the road or on the sidewalks ... They just want them gone once they are done at whatever bar or club they are at

#8 ·
It all really depends on what kinds of Uber you do. If you do Uber Criminal, you should be able to do just about anything without any risk of being arrested because you are just a ride sharer, the same way Uber is a software provider. What I mean is, I got approved for Lyft "collection" which is a service driving around Brooklyn with a drug dealer/******* during which he did 6 collections. I even hid the car at a vantage point from which he could see his runner meeting with the street dealer without seeing him. But whereas I am qualified for Uber drug purchase, meaning I can take a junkie to his dealer in Newark, I am not allowed to do Uber drug deal, so I cannot take someone on a sale transaction. I am approved, I think for Uber Methadone which allowed me to pick up an ex-junkie, drive him to the Middletown "medical clinic" and then take him to work afterwards. Just check your profile and see if you are approved for uber or Lyft "omnibus criminal livery" or only certain specific crimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.