Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
don't take vacation unless you can absolutely afford to be giving rides for the bare minimum by the time that you come back. The setup seems really fair ever since the metals came out.

·
Registered
934 Posts
This is exactly what will happen to me next month. My plan is to get platinum in the least time possible which will mean swallowing my pride and do a lot of pool. This way I will only have to work 2-3 days that week and then back to platinum

Alternatively you can explain yourself to uber and maybe they will have the mercy to let you take off for a week without losing your status., escalate to manager if you don't get a favorable response at first

·
Registered
61 Posts
I took a week off and now I'm silver with BS incentives like 1.2 10-4. I wish I would have tried to contact Uber, but their so irritating. Had a blast in Miami for 3days and Bahamas for 4days so I'll chalk it up. Will definitely be back to Platinum next week... (so spoiled now)

·
Premium Member
25,677 Posts
Platinum is only 1.2X-1.5X 10A.M.-4P.M. What is it for Gold or even bronze? -0.2X?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I guess platinum drivers would have to start their vacations midweek or only go for a few days.

I've noticed the incentives are slowly but surely going down almost every week.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I got knocked down to silver. Gonna have to get back to platinum for next week .I have a 3 week break coming up last week of August, I think it will be quitting time for me after that, these incentives will (most likely) get fazed out by then anyway. Look at LA, 1.7 is considered platinum. Sorry to be Debbie.

·
Registered
660 Posts
If you are on vacation for a week, you just have to accept bronze the next week. The platinum guarantees are only guarantees for that week, and if you don't drive, you go to bronze that next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts