Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
Glad you asked. You must have read my mind. I find Sundays good with Ubereats, not always though. This job is has a learning curve that must be taken seriously. Based on this rainy day today only, I see a pattern. It's raining and people don't want to drive, fill the puzzle...lol

I started out of the airport today at about 9:15 AM. Got a short ride at about 11 AM. Went back and got a Naples Park ride. From that point on, I was getting Ubereats rides literally back to back. Before I finished one delivery, another would pop up...lol

So Sundays and rainy days are profitable. I could have made 200 bucks tonight easily, but I have to pace myself. 11 hours and 120 take home is good. Especially when it's on my terms. I'm thinking of just working very long days on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, then take three days off. Sounds like a plan.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
For Cape Coral, Uber Eats is terrible after 9 PM because you mostly only get garbage McDonalds pings from people who have no idea what a tip is. I would recommend shutting off Uber Eats at night if and when you are in Cape, don't know about other areas though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For Cape Coral, Uber Eats is terrible after 9 PM because you mostly only get garbage McDonalds pings from people who have no idea what a tip is. I would recommend shutting off Uber Eats at night if and when you are in Cape, don't know about other areas though.
This has been my experience also in Naples, I've only done maybe 4 of them and no tips and they all went perfectly except I got a little attitude from one place because I got there too quick, a *****y woman who would have thought. I will be very selective in future when I turn it on or not.

Glad you asked. You must have read my mind. I find Sundays good with Ubereats, not always though. This job is has a learning curve that must be taken seriously. Based on this rainy day today only, I see a pattern. It's raining and people don't want to drive, fill the puzzle...lol

I started out of the airport today at about 9:15 AM. Got a short ride at about 11 AM. Went back and got a Naples Park ride. From that point on, I was getting Ubereats rides literally back to back. Before I finished one delivery, another would pop up...lol

So Sundays and rainy days are profitable. I could have made 200 bucks tonight easily, but I have to pace myself. 11 hours and 120 take home is good. Especially when it's on my terms. I'm thinking of just working very long days on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, then take three days off. Sounds like a plan.
Wow, would happen to have any relatives who also post on this forum?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts