Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time on the “Uber Forum”. I wanted to see if others were experiencing what I was and if they were as pissed as
I was. Well, i found that and more. I stopped reading….. it was overwhelming. Now, no disrespect and Hopefully no one is offended… I see a lot of complaining but no action. Or if there is some action I missed it. A lot of
You lean towards the complain but accept it because that’s just the way it is. I don’t want those people on my team. Go
To Facebook or your neighborhood page and *****. Change doesn’t happen without taking action and stirring it up. There are leaders and
Followers. So many of you want to look the other way. I look at it like this: this is about peoples money. Your car, your time, your commitment. Uber has crossed the line in many ways and will continue to do that if we lay down and allow it. If your interested in doing something about it please reply and we can exchange contact info. Doing something about it means in a classy, organized respectful manner. I don’t condone or will engage in mean rude or violent behavior. So understand that’s not what I’m about. I am about turning this around and making Uber wake up and quit treating us like this. Do not reply to me unless you want to be part of the team helping meet
Our goal. Do not reply to me *****ing and complaining. Don’t have time. It’s sad and wrong what they are doing. It’s time to stop. I’m anxious to see the response. If there’s not much interest I’ll let it go. Be safe. RA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too much lol reading this.
But welcome to the forum, now go get ‘em tiger!
View attachment 657802
Theres always a few
Clowns and I expected that. Welcome
To the forum? What? You act like I’m joining some Mickey Mouse club or
Something. I don’t plan on being on here all the time like you. I have better things to do. I made it real clear why I signed in. Don’t waste my time.

·
Premium Member
10,020 Posts
Be more specific.
How ‘bout you be more specific? Other then signing up as a new member to whine & complain about the whiners & complainers who’ve been posting here for years, you can pony up and explain to us in detail how you plan to “Make Uber Great Again.” (MUGA!)
Head Smile Facial expression Muscle Organ

·
Registered
185 Posts
Another bright one
See, to veteren drivers your the one who's not sounding too bright. This company has taken on states, countries, local and federal law,and you think your gonna effect change? Go for it. I wouldn't even bother the job isn't worth the effort. Even if you could get changes made, Uber would just move the goal post. Good luck !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See, to veteren drivers your the one who's not sounding too bright. This company has taken on states, countries, local and federal law,and you think your gonna effect change? Go for it. I wouldn't even bother the job isn't worth the effort. Even if you could get changes made, Uber would just move the goal post. Good luck !
Veteran driver? Scared driver sounds like? You act like this is my first rodeo? Your not providing me any info I don’t know or really pay attention to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Veteran driver? Scared driver sounds like? You act like this is my first rodeo? Your not providing me any info I don’t know or really pay attention to.
How ‘bout you be more specific? Other then signing up as a new member to whine & complain about the whiners & complainers who’ve been posting here for years, you can pony up and explain to us in detail how you plan to “Make Uber Great Again.” (MUGA!)
View attachment 657809
Oh tough guy wants more info now. Lol. Get off my post. Pony up? Been on this for years ? Lol. You sound like a 3 yr old. I think I’m done here no doubt. Now that I see what I’m dealing with. Ubers calling you. Jump

·
Premium Member
9,724 Posts
This is my first time on the “Uber Forum”. I wanted to see if others were experiencing what I was and if they were as pissed as
I was. Well, i found that and more. I stopped reading….. it was overwhelming. Now, no disrespect and Hopefully no one is offended… I see a lot of complaining but no action. Or if there is some action I missed it. A lot of
You lean towards the complain but accept it because that’s just the way it is. I don’t want those people on my team. Go
To Facebook or your neighborhood page and *. Change doesn’t happen without taking action and stirring it up. There are leaders and
Followers. So many of you want to look the other way. I look at it like this: this is about peoples money. Your car, your time, your commitment. Uber has crossed the line in many ways and will continue to do that if we lay down and allow it. If your interested in doing something about it please reply and we can exchange contact info. Doing something about it means in a classy, organized respectful manner. I don’t condone or will engage in mean rude or violent behavior. So understand that’s not what I’m about. I am about turning this around and making Uber wake up and quit treating us like this. Do not reply to me unless you want to be part of the team helping meet
Our goal. Do not reply to me *****ing and complaining. Don’t have time. It’s sad and wrong what they are doing. It’s time to stop. I’m anxious to see the response. If there’s not much interest I’ll let it go. Be safe. RA
I’ve read this 3 times and really have no clue what you are trying to say. Who is the Our in Our goal?
You need to say what you mean in a way that a 5 year old can understand it and not ramble.

·
Registered
23 Posts
To Facebook or your neighborhood page and *. Change doesn’t happen without taking action and stirring it up. There are leaders and
Or instead of trying to change an industry providing dead end min wage income you could take action use the income to get by and upskill to get a job with more prospects and upward mobility. Despite being a 'technology company' we are still glorified cab drivers after all. In order to receive better pay and conditions you need to provide the market with relevant skills where employers are happy to pay for it and cab work is not it sorry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you had any idea what you were talking about you wouldent be so nasty about it..try a psychiatric hospital,I hear they can do wonders with shock therapy lol
[/QUOTE
I’ve read this 3 times and really have no clue what you are trying to say. Who is the Our in Our goal?
You need to say what you mean in a way that a 5 year old can understand it and not ramble.
Well it’s good to hear you can read and by not understanding I can see why you need
It explained so a 5 yr old could understand. Listen pal, I have spent my time tonight replying to individuals being smart ass’s. I
Don’t owe you jack…. If you read the last part I said I won’t do anything. It doesnt matter to
Me. I don’t do it for a living. It’s principal more than anything. I have nothing but time and the right representation behind me. I simply sent out an email to gauge interest and see who was serious about doing something and I got a bunch of bs. You have to have volume in something like this. I’m done with you and the other 2 clowns that wanted to funny. I’m not on here for games. I will only reply from now On to those who can be an adult. Good night.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts