Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find the Uber Pool rates for paying drivers anywhere. Anyone know what they are? Base rate, mileage, and time.

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
I can't find the Uber Pool rates for paying drivers anywhere. Anyone know what they are? Base rate, mileage, and time.
I believe the pool rates are set at $2.00 base (first leg only), $0.14/minute, $1.17/mile.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the pool rates are set at $2.00 base (first leg only), $0.14/minute, $1.17/mile.
That's close but it calculates to be a little under what I got paid. I took a pool job last night from W. Rox to Dover. 10.02 miles, 23.25 minutes. They calculated the fare to be $17.21. Subtract the 25% I was paid $12.91. But now I'm out in Dover! The guy gave me a $6 tip though and that took the sting out of it.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
at least you get a base rate and $1.17 a mile.

here in LA we get .85c a mile and .11cents a minute.

XUberMike - someone is complaining about the $1.17 a mile rate lol
Joe are you out there rabble-rousing in Boston? Hell I'll complain about a $1.17 a mile as well. The complaint is obviously based on what they were making before like what we were making before when we complain.

Would I rather make a $1.17 mile over $0.85 you betcha... but in actuality they both suck nuts.

The only thing worse than the rates is the fact that other drivers sit with their car empty while they load 2,3 or 4 paying Riders in one car.

Well I'm off to pick up another Laker fan at Staples Center

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
Joe are you out there rabble-rousing in Boston? Hell I'll complain about a $1.17 a mile as well. The complaint is obviously based on what they were making before like what we were making before when we complain.

Would I rather make a $1.17 mile over $0.85 you betcha... but in actuality they both suck nuts.

The only thing worse than the rates is the fact that other drivers sit with their car empty while they load 2,3 or 4 paying Riders in one car.

Well I'm off to pick up another Laker fan at Staples Center
Nothing worst than picking up Patriots and Celtics fans ... they complain too much about the uber prices as a rider and some of them are drivers complaining about their higher than LA pay out XUberMike

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Hard to wrap my mind around you in LA getting just $.85 per mile. That's unbelievable. Like not having a football team.
Football, we have one now ;) in fact I've had a number of Rams in my ride.

The worst part is that it's not $.85 or $1.17 a mile, it's 75/80% of that. Also gas in LA is about $2.90 a gallon.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
How do you make it work?!?!?!? Christ I'm getting pissed off and I'm 3000 miles away!
Well Uber in LA offers drivers surge bonuses at certain times that range from 1.5 to 2.2% depending on how many rides drivers give. Also many drivers only drive surge rides of 1.5 or more. That being said we got a lot of stupid drivers that lose money and do drive it $0.85 a mile.

You should visit the LA threads we have some fun there. It's nice to see what goes on in other cities

1 - 12 of 12 Posts