- in-App tipping
- Pays 100% of cancellation fees
- Pays return tolls
- Pays time between arrival and rider's appearance.
- Better (subjectively) customer service
- More & Closer Pings per hour due to larger market share
- Pays selected surcharges that Lyft does not (example: Conn. into NYC)
- Talk in-person to company representative in Greenlight Hubs
- UberEats provides additional delivery option for drivers to profit
- In most cities, similar base pay, per mile and per minute
- UberPool similar to Lyft-Line
- Similar general driver policies on deactivation, service animals, etc.
- No consequences for low acceptance rate, but excessive cancellations penalized.