Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another great week in Happy Valley with uber. I made over 1k in 33 hours with all the surging going on. I noticed all the students using the split fare feature and they don't care about the cost when it's split 4 ways. Everybody wins and they love us. Great town, great job......Go Uber!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Another great week in Happy Valley with uber. I made over 1k in 33 hours with all the surging going on. I noticed all the students using the split fare feature and they don't care about the cost when it's split 4 ways. Everybody wins and they love us. Great town, great job......Go Uber!
POST # 1/chili: Kid Chumpster...I took
pity on Your
"All About Me" Thread...with ZERO....
ZERO REPLIES...after 8 days now....
to report that, sadly, 5 "Likes" have materialized on your Profile. Obviously, ONE misguided individual has "Serially Liked" your.Shilltastic Hatefilled "Content"...probably AutoBot glados.

At 14.1% Approval Rating, at least the
bottom of UPNF's Barrel is comfortably
close-by. I'd ask Huberis to stop and
add his $.02, but THAT would be a
CRIMINAL waste of his POSITIVITY.

Enjoy being on The Bottom. We ALL know
ScofflawTravis is "The Top".

Bison Chortling.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well said Casuale Haberdasher! I was searching the threads earlier today to learn more about this "split fare fee" nonsense and inadvertently stumbled upon a thread in which this chili attempted to test the positivity, comity, and patience of dear Huberis. Alas, reason and equanimity prevailed! Change your tune or learn some manners chili.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Well said Casuale Haberdasher! I was searching the threads earlier today to learn more about this "split fare fee" nonsense and inadvertently stumbled upon a thread in which this chili attempted to test the positivity, comity, and patience of dear Huberis. Alas, reason and equanimity prevailed! Change your tune or learn some manners chili.
POST # 3/Jedi Driver: These Youthful
Zealots will be shunned
by Future Employers. chili reminds
me of "South Park" Episode with an Over-
the-Top Cross-Dressing CARTMAN rants:

"Bad as 'Bad can be'. I'll do what I WANT!"

Bison: Happy for a New Season of
Overinflated Ego Skewering....Pffft!

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha. Cab drivers worry more about their approval ratings on uber boards than their ratings on the street. Lol. Typical.
And I know you're a cab driver by your inability to piece together a paragraph that even looks or makes sense.
Oh, and don't expect to see your fellow cabbie huboris around. I understand he has no internet access do to non payment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts