Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
Lucky you, I missed out on the early surge, had a late start and ended up in the suburbs...

Caught the storm though, which push up my average..but nothing to brag about :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knew I should of went north. Got stuck around inner west & Newtown was mainly their destination.
I was in the city and the Eastern suburbs last night. Far to many drivers are coming to the Northern Beaches , so I've been experimenting in other places.

Here's my total from last night. I also got a $15 tip :D

Registered
Good that you were making money last night.
For me the Uber app was playing up all afternoon giving me weird locations and of course the destinations had expired too early so I went offline.
Property Ecoregion Map Product Font

Premium Member
Wow, CoolAnt thats weird,

did you send this back to Uber? That's a glitch in the app...

Are on iOS or android?

Registered
Wow, CoolAnt thats weird,

did you send this back to Uber? That's a glitch in the app...

Are on iOS or android?
iOS.

No i've had enough dealing with Uber support for one week. I just went home and watched American Beauty on SBS. I'm sure Uber didn't miss me, there are plenty of other ants. I will go online later today and see how it goes. Hopefully the rain on a Saturday night helps.

Premium Member
Good that you were making money last night.
For me the Uber app was playing up all afternoon giving me weird locations and of course the destinations had expired too early so I went offline.
View attachment 100331
Do you always do an app update?

This is clearly an app bug

On appstore click update tab then click update all better if you are connected to a wifi broadband

Registered
Do you always do an app update?

This is clearly an app bug

On appstore click update tab then click update all better if you are connected to a wifi broadband
Yes I always update when it becomes available. Never through the app store though, just via the driver app itself.

Premium Member
Nice work, you made $100 more than I did....

I got frustrated with the late night surge, I had like 5 surges fares in one session, but they were all crappy short fares.. :(

Not happy, cost me $$$ and also 2 x cancels during the surge...

Only redeeming fare was last fare of the night 2.3x ivy to wentworthville...$100

Otherwise would have been an ordinary night...

Registered
Averaged $47/hr so far this weekend. Not bad by my standards. Of course my acceptance rate came down big time when I started rejecting non surge trips when I was close to surge areas. All the best folks!!

My Friday night was not as good but my Saturday night made up. For it !!!
Where were you driving? :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts