Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use bp, exxon, and shell. Basically the cheapest and closest.

Anyone use Delta , Valero or Lukoil? Man, Delta is cheap. Saw $2.20 the other day

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah gas is gas but I’m always chicken shit to put that stuff in my car. hahaha

might try Delta for a month. I’m telling you gas is going to go to 2 bucks soon. crazy.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I predominantly use Wawa or Quick Chek. My Fusion Hybrid gets about 37 mpg at Wawa and 38 mpg at Quick Chek since I bought my car 2 years ago. Sunoco and Exxon get a little better mpg but they are definitely more expensive, especially if I have to stop on the Turnpike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i just bought shell with $.40 off a gallon with "fuel rewards.com" They also have "stopandshop" rewards, but groceries are expensive there... i prefer shipwright/wegmans anyways... so if you go to atlantic city.. your gambling can earn you $.10 off a gallon per tier points you reach daily.. along with linking your credit cards for "affiliate purchases"... I paid today 8/21/15 $1.93 a gallon cash. mind you the discount is one time use only. lowest gas i've sen in South Jersey so far this week was $2.13, wawa, cash credit the same.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I picked up $900 worth of "76 Gas" cards on eBay at 10% off. There are a couple stations near me in north Jersey. One of them used to be a Delta station so it is probably the same gas. I get the cash price with these cards.

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
yeah gas is gas but I'm always chicken shit to put that stuff in my car. hahaha

might try Delta for a month. I'm telling you gas is going to go to 2 bucks soon. crazy.
One of the important things is the state of the underground tank and if it has junk or water in it. So I don't go to mom and pops as they are less likely to afford to maintain the tank. Also, if you see the tanker truck delivering don't buy there right then. All the junk in the tank is going to be stirred up.

I worked in a gas station....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts