Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Is Unicorn Limo still around?

With hundreds (about 300-plus?) of salaried driver-employees, I wonder how’s the company paying wages, CPF contributions and fleet rentals amid a 70% plunge in private-hire business in the CB months?

Even Comfort has gone out of the way to waive cabbies’ rentals.

:smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I went for two interviews last year alone.

Both times SMRT Buses would hire Fulltimers.

It had technically agree to hire me on a FT basis, but alas, I couldn’t do any of the full set of shift hours. Some shifts are as long as 12 hours at a stretch, although you will be getting OT pay for the extra hours. Some shift start as early as 5am and some shifts end as late as 1am.

The prime movers hopefully are able to offer greater flexibility in terms of work hours!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
She earned $48 on that day putting in about 6 hours that are split between noon and evening and delivered 10 orders in total.

Other GrabFood delivery riders are believed to earn as much as $100 a day on a fulltime basis.

It's a menial job because one spends all the time in the sun or rain but riding a bicycle does provides good exercise for the body, though.

:smiles::smiles::smiles:

Reelfactnews,

Tech is always a good choice. Sometimes companies will take someone with only an Associates Degree, as long as they are willing to advance their education. Also if you can pass that White Board test you're golden.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.