Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol

I remember years ago when @KekeLo , @OCJarvis , used to post their surged trips that actually made every member salivate for how good they were.

Now, ants rejoice if they get trips like the op posted and think they got unicorns.
I do West L.A to LAX almost everyday starting at 4: am and it's $10 to $ 14 ave. great service .Sad when the cheap shits dont tip .

Weho n hwood both were surging over 4.5x for at least 1 hr straight ysday...and even the aftershock surge was there forevers...
🔥🔥🔥
Corona maybe scaring off drivers .Less supply ?

·
Banned
890 Posts
I do West L.A to LAX almost everyday starting at 4: am and it's $10 to $ 14 ave. great service .Sad when the cheap shits dont tip .

Corona maybe scaring off drivers .Less supply ?
idk about elsewhere but weho and hwood looked like NYE crowd ysday...drivers up the ass

lol

I remember years ago when @KekeLo , @OCJarvis , used to post their surged trips that actually made every member salivate for how good they were.

Now, ants rejoice if they get trips like the op posted and think they got unicorns.
I miss my select unicorns too..:(
Map Product Font World Slope

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I've seen other drivers snapshot rides they thought were unicorns. The IQ is definitely dipping.
Yep, couldn't agree more.
To me this is not a unicorn, but seems like the new drivers and willing to drop their pants for rides like this now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
lol

FEADA25F-C04F-4EDF-845C-AEE9C190DB9B.jpeg

Bon appétit

A9C8C8FE-7274-4390-9CE5-F878B48DF73C.jpeg

my favorite ride. Drove around for an hr looking for crack. Needless to say $155 no crack, only a sad Del taco drive thru.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.