Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get to the airport leaving around 5-5:10 in the morning. Westfield is a bit suburban, though pretty central. Will I be able to get a ride?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes, a ride should be no trouble at all. There are plenty of drivers in that area. Just allow plenty of time and you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,149 Posts
Tip your driver. If you would tip a taxi, tip your uber or lyft driver.
Sit in the front seat too! Your driver could get ticketed and impounded for dropping u off. Uber and lyft are still technically illegal in Nj. He's risking a lot by dropping u OFF at ewr, LaGuardia, and or JFK airport

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sit in the front seat too! Your driver could get ticketed and impounded for dropping u off. Uber and lyft are still technically illegal in Nj. He's risking a lot by dropping u OFF at ewr, LaGuardia, and or JFK airport
I dropped today at Terminal C. Not a PA cop, or any cop, in sight. As long as you use common sense, you're fine at EWR.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Uber/Lyft are legal at EWR after Uber threw $10 million at the city, don't worry about it.

I'd probably take you since I'm familiar with Westfield but I can't guarantee I'll be up by then, not a morning person usually :(

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Never had a problem with cops at EWR, so I wouldn't know.

That being said, Terminal A is banned by the city of Elizabeth, as well as their train stations. Their loss, avoid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts