Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its 230am and im getting done with my second job and i wanted a chili so i go into wendys. My god everytime i go into that wendys in quincy its always lined with about 15 cars in the middle of the night. Everytime around 130am and the funny thing is i see plates or uber and lyft stickers. U guys like ur danm wendys dont u

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It reminds of when i first started driveing uber. These 2 guys who i picked up atthe wharf at like midnight they were going to weymouth. Both of them seemed pretty drunk. Apperently they were on a double date they drank but didnt eat.

So we going threw quincy and was my first time being in quincy that late at night i just moved to bridgewater with my ex fieance at the time so i still didnt know all those behaviours of the city as i was comeing from athol where i lived most my life.

I get to wendys and there was a a huge line. I didnt want to wait but they said hey we will get u something. I waved it off a few times. After we sat for 30 mins! Finally get there and the order like $60 worth of food! My vehical felt like a food truck afterwards. They gave me like 4 burgers,3 fries 3 drinks! Then they gave me $50 cash tip! The 2 guys were apparently commercail pilots so when i was waiting at wendys i knew they had money and hoped id get a good tip. They were 1 of my best rides even though they had me do a couple of different arrends around quincy to find a store to get ciggrates but places were closed. I wish i remember how much i got for fair it was pretty good. The guys were funny too. Alot of jokes being told on that ride

·
Registered
307 Posts
You're better off stopping at Wheelhouse diner on Hancock. Talk about fast line cooks that place will cook you a three course meal and pack it up to go, faster than you can order a value meal at Wendy's.

·
Registered
279 Posts
N.Q. Wendy s is tops . I eat there all the time . May I recomend a junior double cheeseburg delux 1.81$ . Best fast food /great late night service/location .

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
it's becuase wendy's is awesome. The meat is fresh, not frozen, salads are made fresh from fresh cut vegetables, not pre sliced pre cut packed with preservatives crap. they also have a few items that are closer to "real food" like chili and baked potatoes, plus Ive never hit up a wendys that didnt allow public bathroom access. They also tend to stay open later as well.

Just dont ask how the chili is made. Some people find it unappealing.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Wendy's on S. Artery in Quincy is open until 5 am on Friday and Saturday nights; Newport Ave. closes at 3 am, I think. No breakfast menu at Wendy's, though?

Lots of other Wendys, such as the Lynnway and Revere Beach Parkway (Everett/Chelsea) close at 1 am or 2 am (?) depending if weekend nights.

Sometimes they're out of baked potatoes. The cashier told me they need about an hour to bake them...and I thought they were simply microwaving them! Hmmmm...Even better.

Sure beats those Walmart sandwiches!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Sometimes they're out of baked potatoes. The cashier told me they need about an hour to bake them...and I thought they were simply microwaving them! Hmmmm...Even better.

Sure beats those Walmart sandwiches!
Nope they bake those suckers. its hard to guess hwo many you need too. also dont let them slip you some brown crunchy thing that used to be a potato becuase it sbeen sittign in the warming drawer too long.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.