Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was at two streaks on the power streak bonus from 8:30 or from 8 to 10:30 and then my app crashed and then they didn't they're not going to count it so f*** with

Yeah I had two of them done and then I was working on the third one then then my iPad in my car just totally crapped out and then it cut me off line so I didn't get credit for them for the last one they're saying that so just give me one so I'm just like you know how I am with the

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
Yeah I was at two streaks on the power streak bonus from 8:30 or from 8 to 10:30 and then my app crashed and then they didn't they're not going to count it so f*** with

Yeah I had two of them done and then I was working on the third one then then my iPad in my car just totally crapped out and then it cut me off line so I didn't get credit for them for the last one they're saying that so just give me one so I'm just like you know how I am with the
Saturated to the point of being stuck with minimum fares. Not worth the drunken hassle, AT ALL!

I'm making about the same amount as I did with Uber but burning more fuel up. I had to take a drug screen for a job, Friday afternoon, and didn't get enough sleep to stay out all night. Once I start working full time, I'll do Lyft part time, and I'm done putting my car through all of this abuse.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir I completely understand I'm about to do the same thing too I'm about tired of putting my car through hell for a little bit of next to nothing I think I've only made 70 bucks and I don't remember so I mean you're not really missing out on anything little bit at 11 when the concert let out and it was like a 3.0 nothing spectacular for $3 so

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes sir I completely understand I'm about to do the same thing too I'm about tired of putting my car through hell for a little bit of next to nothing I think I've only made 70 bucks and I don't remember so I mean you're not really missing out on anything little bit at 11 when the concert let out and it was like a 3.0 nothing spectacular for $3 so
I skip Riverbend, it's not the money maker that you think it will be. I didn't even bother going out at all last night. Too much traffic and too much chaos. And finding your pax in the mess is too time consuming.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
The only Riverbend luck I had last year was picking up three or four trips with people coming IN from outlying areas. Of course that's just the luck of being in the right place at the right time. You know... Uber!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts