Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on down!!! have a blast !!!

its a sure money maker here now, for those of you who decide to get off the couch (before you get too involved with todays episode of Jerry Springer) its a sure bet to make money here now!!!

and hop into your sweet money maker ride, (that you can't afford) and head down to Port Canaveral!!

because the e-pass readers, and license plate scanners are all on and fully functional now!!!

so all you Uber gentlemen, and you sally's too, so don't be afraid to drive on by and say hello!!! tow truck operators are standing by to take your ride away!!

so join the party here!! no need to get any silly permits anymore!!! just drive on in and absolutely no one will notice you here anymore hee hee!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in the Port Permit office this week, adding another Ford Transit, 14 passenger van to my glorious fleet, ( oh and it was at another deposit free level hee hee ), so while there, I made an casual inquiry as to how many of you Uber gentleman, and Sally's too remained in their system as permitted blood suckers.

They jokingly related at first they had over 100 Uber bloodsuckers drop down the $500 deposit, and fees for a permit, and at this point, less than 6 months later, over half have come back to say they have come to their senses and turned in their permits for their deposits back so they can eat this week!!

Uber on dudes!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts