Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night, I was at city ave waiting for a pax. Got a ping in the Montgomery park area. It's 10pm, dark as hell, no one is there... I figured someone was broke down or something. So, I followed the dot, get there, and it two little Caucasian girls, maybe 16 in the middle of the park, waiting. They get in greet me, and give me there drop off location. BERWYN!!!. What the hell are two little Caucasian girls doing in west philly, in the dark, in a park 10 at night...,....

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Sounds almost like one of my rides last week. I get to the 'address' (they were in the street...so not really sure where they really lived) and it's two 13 yr old boys and they want a ride to some dark playground the next city over. It was about 9 pm when I picked them up.....curfew is 10 pm. I suppose if it was AFTER curfew, I could have refused them the ride.

But I felt like I was helping them 'sneak out of the house'. :oops: I was able to text them....which I don't understand.

Are parents getting Uber accounts for their kids and then putting in their KID'S phone numbers for the contact numbers?

I should have reported this one to Uber after the fact....but had more important things I had to do after the drop off.

(BTW....these were kids from a very affluent neighborhood.)

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
always my respect to the guy in south philly who goes to kengsington (new kengsington) .never talks ...very focused...better than any other riders ...

·
Registered
459 Posts
So last night, I was at city ave waiting for a pax. Got a ping in the Montgomery park area. It's 10pm, dark as hell, no one is there... I figured someone was broke down or something. So, I followed the dot, get there, and it two little Caucasian girls, maybe 16 in the middle of the park, waiting. They get in greet me, and give me there drop off location. BERWYN!!!. What the hell are two little Caucasian girls doing in west philly, in the dark, in a park 10 at night...,....
today i had a ping from an a-hole. i get there. and he says cancel the ride and he will pay me cash. i told i don't take cash. so, he starts cursing at me, and slams door as he leaves. i get out of the car and tell him he has a big mouth. so i tell him if he wants to settle it like a man. in a secluded woods one vs one hand to hand fight, no rules.... he runs away like a pus$%$% lol almost called cops on me, but i was pissed as heck. the sob slammed the door so hard, i thought my left kidney would fail.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Smdh. Lord help me if that every happens to me..
i kind of regret getting out of the car. but at the moment i had a severe flashback to my teen years, when everything was settled with fists lol... thank god i did not act on it. sorry for trolling. i just need a place to vent this out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts