Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haters going to hate. Guess I'm unprofessional. Like I said before, I'm not a professional, I'm an uber driver. It's called ride share. I'm not a trained Chauffeur. I'm your neighbor giving you a ride. It's my car, we'll talk about what I want to talk about.
Out of 112 people only 4 didn't like their ride. Guess it really isn't a driver issue as much as it is a passenger issue. Looks like there are 4 malcontents on the uber system that need to be kicked off

image.jpg

·
Registered
189 Posts
You know what, you're doing fine. All that stuff they wrote is BS. At least you are professional. I'm not.
Oh, it's there. It's just that's all that fit on the screen shot lol. Along with 61* out of 67 rated trips. I stopped paying attention to these emails a while ago. I provide the best I can, if they don't like it oh well.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Haters going to hate. Guess I'm unprofessional. Like I said before, I'm not a professional, I'm an uber driver. It's called ride share. I'm not a trained Chauffeur. I'm your neighbor giving you a ride. It's my car, we'll talk about what I want to talk about.
Out of 112 people only 4 didn't like their ride. Guess it really isn't a driver issue as much as it is a passenger issue. Looks like there are 4 malcontents on the uber system that need to be kicked off

View attachment 14303
This type of mail(Problems reported) sent almost every third week to everybody. This is done by Uber, not reported by riders. It seems to me that Uber makes this puddle of dirt and employees jump in it and splash this dirt (mail) to every partner. Partners think may be they did something wrong.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts