Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sadly my insurance expires in 2 days. I won't be able to pay it till the day of maybe a day before lol and knowing Uber it will take the entire weekend to approve the dang thing.

But I do plan on working tomorrow in Jacksonville from 11am to 6-7pm

Once everything is back to normal for me I am thinking about working Monday to Saturday 11am to 6-7pm (I usually take about an hour break during all that time) and hope to 51st least clear $75 a day on Uber and $25 on Lyft (My Goals)
I really wish Uber would raise the per mile in Jacksonville, St.Augustine and Orlando to $1.25 per mile. I just can't see how Uber things 75 cents per mile is worth it. Its just way to Damn low.
I drive about 86 miles today and made about $65 + some tip money for 4.5hrs of work. If it was $1.25 a mile I would had made over $100 for 4.5 hours of work.

Heck I would change my time to 11am to 5pm 7days a week lol
Sadly I love 70 miles south of Jacksonville. Good thing I own a Prius lol

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Sadly my insurance expires in 2 days. I won't be able to pay it till the day of maybe a day before lol and knowing Uber it will take the entire weekend to approve the dang thing.

But I do plan on working tomorrow in Jacksonville from 11am to 6-7pm

Once everything is back to normal for me I am thinking about working Monday to Saturday 11am to 6-7pm (I usually take about an hour break during all that time) and hope to 51st least clear $75 a day on Uber and $25 on Lyft (My Goals)
I really wish Uber would raise the per mile in Jacksonville, St.Augustine and Orlando to $1.25 per mile. I just can't see how Uber things 75 cents per mile is worth it. Its just way to Damn low.
I drive about 86 miles today and made about $65 + some tip money for 4.5hrs of work. If it was $1.25 a mile I would had made over $100 for 4.5 hours of work.

Heck I would change my time to 11am to 5pm 7days a week lol
Sadly I love 70 miles south of Jacksonville. Good thing I own a Prius lol
Where are you? Palm Coast? Why don't you try Gainesville? It's $1.80/mile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts