Uber Drivers Forum banner

Are you getting weekly reports in your Uber App?

• Yes

• No

• If Yes, IPHONE

• If Yes, Android

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
It's Human Nature. We all to some degree are effected by the Ratings. Uber is Ugly and Evil but no one has said not Brilliant.
I believe I've heard quite a few people call them not brilliant. ;)

But I agree with you. They employ psychological warfare and for the most part it works. It's funny bc these methods work inversely to my Opposition Defiance Disorder, which triggers rebellion, which makes me less productive to spite them, effectively making us all losers.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lies. Everyone cares about their rating. Not once has a driver seen their rating drop and not uttered, "WTF"
No that's not true. Mine is up to 4.74 from a low of 4.63. It's amazing how not driving DTS drunks at night anymore can do for you. I live by the code, "My car, my rules."
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle
Font Number Document Terrestrial plant Electric blue
In my rideshare career I have kicked out no less than 10 unruly PAX and have ended the ride when PAX have exited my car when asking for non app arranged stops on trips. Since mainly only driving M-F no later than 8pm I've only ended two trips prematurely for stops. Once for a PAX coming out of a pre-arranged stop with a baby and no car seat and the other for the infamous Joe from 15 Pica Place, Tinton Falls NJ. You know me not at all and if you think I give a f about my rating, you're sadly mistaken son...

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
Same here.. last report back in April and my ratting hasn’t moved at all since that I think too.. I always assumed it was because I’ve drastically reduced the number of trips I do, that’s what I was told once when I asked Uber support about it, you have to make a min of rides for the week to get one, I forgot what the treshold they told me it was.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts