Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always used instant pay to get my money into my ck acct. Last Sunday I tried to add another account to use sometimes. Unfortunately, now they have my instant pay on hold for 7 days, security issue they say.
Thursday is supposedly the day the do normal weekly pay deposits but I have never received a payment from the weekly process. Will I get my money from last week deposited into my ck account automatically? When is the money available? after 12 am tonight? How long should the instant payment option take to go back on line? any real life experience out there? Any input welcome.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
I have always used instant pay to get my money into my ck acct. Last Sunday I tried to add another account to use sometimes. Unfortunately, now they have my instant pay on hold for 7 days, security issue they say.
Thursday is supposedly the day the do normal weekly pay deposits but I have never received a payment from the weekly process. Will I get my money from last week deposited into my ck account automatically? When is the money available? after 12 am tonight? How long should the instant payment option take to go back on line? any real life experience out there? Any input welcome.
Cheers
my payment always posts on Wed's. Whatever made till Mon 4am is the cut-off.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
I always use quick pay daily when I work. However, I had a problem last week with Quick Pay. Made me reinput my debit card and then I had to wait 3 days for it to be active again. Anyway, I got my earnings this morning. Quick Pay is also working again.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I just checked and the payment was posted to my account today. Maybe my instant pay will work soon now also.
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.